Associated Security News
10th September 2022
An opportunity has arisen with Associated Security for a Office Administrator.
As the UK’s leading provider of safes and associated security products, we’re here to help our customers find the perfect solution to meet their exact security requirements. We supply a large range of Home Safes, Commercial Safes, Vaults & Strongrooms and even Bespoke Safes to meet our customer’s individual security needs. Our clients benefit from our comprehensive research and development expertise, as well as over 75 years of experience in providing security solutions.
You will be part of an existing team and will be responsible for;
- Maintaining the production database
- Communicating with customers on the status of their orders
- Inputting customer orders into a workflow system
- General office duties
- Calendar scheduling and diarising events
- You will be required to manage your daily task of sales, emails, quotations, documentation, calls etc in the timely and successful delivery of our productions and solutions.
- Monitor and analyze customer usage of our product
- Continuously improve through feedback.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate;
- An aptitude for managing time & resources effectively
- IT literate in a range of software applications
- Good maths and number skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Job Type: Full-time
· Free onsite parking following a successful probation period
· Pension contribution
· Free lunch on the last Friday of every month
· Causal Dress on Fridays
· Bonus scheme available after one full year of completed service
Salary: £19,400.00-£21,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
To apply for this job upload your CV in the form below
Get in Touch
Make an enquiry
PLEASE NOTE: Emails are monitored during normal office hours only. If you require urgent0161 832 2777.attendance of a locksmith or safe engineer please call our help desk on