Scheduler – Installations
Associated Security are leaders in the security industry and have been established for over 75 years. In this time, the company has expanded and now has depots located across the UK, with over 180 staff.
We are looking for an experienced scheduler to oversee the daily scheduling requirements of our installation teams who are based across 5 depots. This is a new position due to continued company expansion so we are looking for a highly organised individual who can provide meticulous planning to ensure smooth operations of our installation teams.
You’ll be working closely with our account managers and project teams to schedule works for projects across the UK to ensure deadlines are met and the appropriate skills are available at the right time. Organising travel and accommodation as required.
The role will be based at our head offices in Manchester City centre.
• Oversee the planning for all installation teams ensuring customer deadlines are met
• Use effective planning to create efficiencies
• Liaise with various internal teams to ensure the correct skills & materials are available for works
• Organise travel and accommodation requests as required
• Organise permits as required & ensure all correct documentation is passed onto the install teams
• Liaise with customers, suppliers & contractors as required
• Ad hoc duties to support management
• Previous scheduling experience (minimum 2 years)
• Excellent geographical knowledge
• Great communication skills and a highly organised individual
• Highly computer literate with MS Office and Outlook
• A professional approach and a ‘can do’ attitude is vital
What to expect:
• Competitive salary
• Working hours: 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
To apply for this job upload your CV in the form below