Quality Systems Manager
1st September 2021
Associated Security is searching for a Quality Systems Manager to join our team based in Manchester. Reporting to the Compliance Director, the purpose of the role is to manage the company Integrated Management System (IMS) covering ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 ensuring full compliance against applicable standards. The role includes taking responsibility for energy and environmental management of the EMS collecting and recording applicable data. Duties of the role include
- Full responsibility and continual improvement of the company IMS (Integrated Management System).
- Ensuring that the company remains compliant with all relevant standards at all times.
- Managing and administration of the company document control register, ensuring that documents are updated and re-issued as required.
- Management of the company internal audit program covering ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001
- Assisting our external auditors to audit all company processes and procedures to ensure compliance against the IMS across all relevant sites.
- Following up and ensuring completion of non-conformances raised from internal and external audits, assisting and ensuring that corrective actions are implemented in a timely and effective manner to resolve any issues.
- Preparing and conducting the annual management review in line with the requirements of the applicable ISO standards.
- Development and implementation of new ISO management systems as per business needs.
The successful candidate must have experience working in a similar role and be fully conversant in ISO 9001:2015 and have experience working with ISO 14001 and or ISO45001
What to expect:
Salary: £20-£30K dependant on experience and qualifications
Working Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days
Training: Opportunity to progress skills further with relevant training courses