21st May 2021
We require an enthusiastic individual to join the team at our Head Office in Manchester.
- Liaising with the company’s engineers and subcontractors.
- Scheduling reactive maintenance and Planned Preventative Maintenance jobs.
- Monitoring engineer activity.
- Coordinating with helpdesk team.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced help-desk administrator looking to progress or a scheduler looking for a new challenge. The successful candidate will have the following skills.
- Good knowledge of UK geography
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience using own initiative to manage workload
- Flexible approach to working
- Problem Solving in a time-dependent industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team
Previous experience in a similar role (helpdesk/scheduler) is essential.
to apply for this position please submit your full CV using to form below