28th June 2021
We require an enthusiastic Helpdesk Co-ordinator to join our expending team, Based at our Head office, In Manchester city centre.
The role will be varied and will involve being a named contact for a number of our customers, which include major high street banks and retailers. You will liaise with our engineers, suppliers, and subcontractors to arrange for customer security problems to be rectified quickly and efficiently, providing first class customer service to our clients at all times. Flexibility is essential as holiday and absence cover may be required for other colleagues.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter who can work well within a fast-paced environment and who will take on the role to its full potential.
• Manage reactive call outs for customers
• Create quotations & Purchase orders
• Ensure all customer SLA’s are being met
• Answering incoming calls from customers and engineers
• Ensure inhouse and customer systems are kept up to date
• Provide reports when requested
• General admin
• Proven work experience with a strong admin back ground
• Outstanding organisational & time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent telephone manner
• Previous helpdesk experience
• Good Geographical knowledge
What to expect:
Salary: £16-£20K dependant on experience.
Working hours: two shifts that rotate on a weekly basis
08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
Also, the requirement for one in every four Saturday morning 8.30am – 13:00pm